Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 119 – Wednesday 26th May 2010

I leave the girls sleeping as I dash into work this morning. I am not teaching but am running the morning assembly. I change the content at the last moment and speak about ‘how we should all behave.’

My main aim is to direct my comments at the teachers who have an obsession with the cane. I felt I was challenging and provocative.

However, two teachers left the assembly only to find another punishable student.

I do not get this! It makes me so angry!

It is sick and wrong!

Alex and Armorel had a last dash around the market to see if there were any souvenirs, and they also needed to restock on tea bags.

Her flight left just after lunch, for a trip via Nairobi, thanks to BA cabin crew. All seems to be going well.

Armorel headed into work this afternoon, whilst I designed a new clinic brochure and helped write some patient information leaflets. I now know all about gout!

Thank you Alex for the visit and all the goodies.

It seems quiet already!

No comments:

Post a Comment