Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 105 – Wednesday 12th May 2010

Today was a beautiful sunny day and hot. Very hot!

Armorel spent the day hiding from the ward and catching up on admin and paperwork things. She had a very productive day and is currently sat making something.

I am not allowed to know what she is making, but it involves material, needle, thread, screams of both despair and joy, and what looks like an elephant.

I am intrigued.

I spent the morning at school preparing end of term reports. Teachers be thankful. These are handwritten!

This afternoon I went with Dr Ruth and a surveyor to the shamba. There are plans afoot and it looks like I may be doing some project management. Watch this space!

It is still over 26 degrees so maybe a juice and ER instead of a coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment