Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day 115 – Saturday 22nd May 2010

Armorel and Alex were running an STI training session for all the clinic staff this morning (below). I am glad that this day has come. IP1000772 don’t think I can stomach any more discussions or pictures about such topics, especially whilst enjoying my Saturday morning tea.

The crossword and I were forced to escape outside.

They were heading to the clinic at 11am, and we had a number of jobs to get done first. After 8 visits to the Air Tanzania offices to try and book tickets for my families impending trip we had success. Well, we had partial success. I have tickets in my hand but they have decided to change the flight times!

I dislike all airlines at this current moment!

We then visited the phone company who are trying to fix our phone which has developed the irritating habit of constantly ringing. They are taking their time, and each time we speak to them they explain they didn’t know there was a problem. However, I have mastered my impression of a phone constantly ringing. I don’t know the Swahili for it.

A quick visit to the market for some fruit and then it was time for work. Well for the girls, I was heading home for a date with the new newspaper that arrived today.

We had a typical lazy afternoon, drinking tea and reading in the afternoon sun. This evening we are home, with no engagements. We are all very excited.

Film and food and then an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment