Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 109 – Sunday 16th May 2010

The entertainment at our church never stops. Today the service only lasted 30 minutes with a long 3 minute sermon.

It did mean we had more time for a pleasant cycle ride home through the town.

This afternoon we pottered, read and snoozed, while we waited for the power to return. Just after 4pm the power was back and I set to work on a batch of cookies.

A great success!

This evening we had dinner in the dark at Christopher’s, the school manager, and were offered a piglet, which Armorel told me I couldn’t have.

Well tonight anyway. We are going to see about a pen of some sorts tomorrow.

Coffee and a planet earth before a new week begins. It is exam week at school so I will be spending half my time at the clinic, planning, learning how to build and trying to understand basic farming principles.

Exciting times ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment