Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 101 – Saturday 8th May 2010

I wake with a spring in my step, so I strapped on my running shoes and headed out into the morning sun.

I only got slightly lost, so went a bit further than intended, but had a lovely blast of fresh air.

It is still before 9am.

We had a very lazy morning, reading and taking some photos, andIMG_4417 then headed into the market just before lunch to get some bits and pieces for tonight. We are having our family night a day later than usual.

This afternoon we have been quite lazy but also cooking for tonight. We are having a Thai green curry with homemade naan. Just washing, peeling and preparing your veg adds at least 45 minutes to any cooking time.

John and his family arrived and we had our experimental curry which was ok. The naan on the other hand was fantastic.P1000696

The internet is being ridiculous. I have no idea when I will even get to post this but hey, we are getting used to the frustrations.

1 comment: