Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 103 – Monday 10th May 2010

A cloudy Monday morning greeted us as we headed to work.

I have been summoned to meet the Bishop at 11:30am.

After a morning of teaching I headed off to see what was in store for me. Luckily I had not offended anyone and was not being kicked out of the country. The Bishop just wanted to see how I was doing and how he could help in my frustrations at work.

Not the best outcome but better than nothing.

Armorel was a doctor’s scribe today as Dr Ruth managed to get the top of her finger bitten off by one of her dogs. I am told I must not laugh!

She found it a very interesting day and seemed to learn a huge amount. Especially useful when she is going to become the Paeds and Cardiac doctor!

Great career progression for her!

This evening we went and had dinner with Ruth and then headed to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment