Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 110 – Monday 17th May 2010

This week is exams week at school. This means no lessons and I am only required when I am scheduled on the invigilation rota.

Mr John - Wednesday morning – History Exam.

That is all I am needed for, so eager as ever Armorel has booked me to create a ward admissions database.

Using a small laptop with a mind of its own, and then having to learn how to use ‘Open Office’ software I set to work and after some small frustrations I had success. I hope.

Armorel also had an admin day, sorting out staffing rotas and writing best practice documents and guidelines.

We have also started doing English lessons for Baraka and Zawadi afterschool, which is hilarious. Trying to explain Kings and Queens was fun!P1000750

This evening we were out for a surprise birthday party for Emma, a local ex pat. We had a lovely evening where we met a Brazilian whose daughter lives in the small town we visited back in 2005. The place of the chess set for those that know.

No comments:

Post a Comment