Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 216 – Tuesday 31st August 2010

We can’t believe that September starts tomorrow.

Armorel had a busy clinic day with her cardiac patients, and luckily not many of them were complicated. The ward is also quiet, which isn’t great but does mean people are well and she is less busy.

I taught my one lesson of the day and spent the rest of it compiling my quarterly report. I will submit it tomorrow. I am a little worried as it isn’t the most positive of documents, questioning the management and looking at complete restructuring. We will see how it is received. I hope it is not just ignored like the last one.

We arrived home to find no dinner, so instead of cooking we decided to be lazy and head out for a bite to eat. We have just arrived home, watched an ER and are now certainly ready for bed.

Armorel is off to Mwakashindye tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment