Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 214 – Sunday 29th August 2010

I am speaking at church this morning, and so got up early to make sure I was ready, and more importantly that I wouldn’t be speaking for too long. When I get going it’s hard to stop.

I only spoke for 35 minutes and didn’t witness anyone falling asleep, so all seemed to go well.

We came home after re-stocking with honey. How many of you have ever bought 5 litres of honey before?

Tiredness and laziness was kicking in so we decided to go out for lunch, and took our books and the paper. We spent pretty much all afternoon relaxing and I managed to even watch some football.

This evening we have played some games, caught up on emails, and watched our nature programme. There really are some strange fish out there.

And now it is time for bed! A new week, 2 weeks of term left and our first visitors of the month arrive Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment