Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 195 – Tuesday 10th August 2010

Today has come and gone without too much excitement I think.

Armorel ran her cardiac clinic and again had many complicated patients. I really don’t know how she does it, especially with the language barrier. She is impressive.

I taught this morning. We are trying to get to grips with the past tense, and then I headed over to the clinic. They are one member of staff down in the office so am helping out there. I am becoming quite an expert on Tanzanian health insurance claims.

This evening Armorel popped back into work as they have a particularly sick patient on the ward and I stayed at home and tried not to fall asleep. I am so exhausted!

We worked out that we can only watch 3 ER’s a week if we are going to make it to the end.

We have already watched 2 this week. Never mind!

1 comment:

  1. Can't someone send you another season? Or "Grey's Anatomy"? It might even get to you (in time)!

    ReplyDelete