Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 212 – Friday 27th August 2010

It was a hot night and we woke to an unfamiliar morning heat. The hot weather is coming.

Although my teaching day was light I spent the day at school marking English tests, preparing mid-term exams and writing my termly report. All this meant I didn’t arrive at the clinic until nearly 3pm, but there waiting for me was a pile of health insurance forms. The office ladies were getting worried I wasn’t coming!

Armorel had a busy clinic day which was made harder with a doctor not turning up to work. However the clinic was relatively quiet and so we managed to escape around 4pm, and got an ice cream on the way home.

No Friday football today as the leaders are away and we have run out of footballs. New supplies arrive next week.

We had a lovely night in with DVD and chapati’s and an early night.

It would appear we have to be in work for 9am. We have to set an alarm.

No comments:

Post a Comment