Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 215 – Monday 30th August 2010

Firstly let me apologise for the lack of photos recently. I promise we will improve on this. We did nearly put one up of a recent patient of Armorel’s but even the thought of the photo is making me feel ill so you will just have to wait to see that one.

We woke this morning to the start of a new week, and what looked like a nice calm Monday.

However, Armorel arrived at the clinic to find two doctors missing and the lead nurse not in. Luckily, all but one of them arrived during the morning. The clinic was busy but Armorel found time to equip all doctors with a new BMI calculation chart and wall chart for height measurements. I really don’t know where she finds the time.

I spent the first few hours teaching and the next few killing ants.

Somehow and for some reason a hoard of miniature ants had taken home in my laptop bag and laptop over the weekend. To give you an idea of the size of this invasion, when I opened the disk drive, I counted 27 ants merrily wondering about.

Ants were still appearing some 3 hours later! I think though I have got them all now.

We arrived home and have spent the evening chatting and reading, with of course an episode of ER. Our rationing is going well and there is a chance it will last out our time, that is if we manage to control ourselves to one episode a night.

Just heard that Saints have sacked their manager!?!??!

No comments:

Post a Comment