Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 184 – Friday 30th July 2010

We both woke craving ‘Fish and Chips’ this morning, and so are heading out tonight to do just that.

The clinic was very busy today, nine patients on the ward, and a long and complicated cardiac clinic for Armorel. I also spent most of the day in the office, after my short teaching day. I arrived to find the staff in a slight panic as they had got some unaccounted for money from pay day. So we set about to find it.

When you have 30 staff all being paid in cash, it takes a while to count everything and cross-check it all.

2 hours later and we discover the error!

I then headed off for Friday football, but we had one large problem. No ball!

The kids seem to go through one every two weeks. They have a habit of bursting of getting too many holes in them.

Instead my exercise was an impromptu cycle up the only big hill in town, and I decided to see how fast I could do it.

Slowly!

Well the second half was. I flew up the first half, but certainly paid the price.

As promised we treated ourselves to fish and chips, which was lovely, but we wish they had tartar sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment