Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 62 – Tuesday 30th March 2010

Job number two – CV writer

Today I spent another long day in the garden, finishing off the landscaping and planting a range of plants. All stolen from the neighbourhood, no garden centres here.P1000530 

Here is me, my assistant Stanton and Dr Ruth sat on our new garden bench

I am also working with one of the nurses, who is applying to do a course, and am helping her write a CV and personal statement.

The wards are nearly finished, just the last few touches being completed. Armorel also trained the nurses up on how to make up P1000521the beds and hospital corners. It was so much fun to watch, and see them all having a great time. However, for watching I also got roped in and had to learn and practice my hospital corners. Armorel is a perfectionist!

We spent a lovely evening catching up with friends and eating some lovely food before an early night. We are off for a village clinic tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment