Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 45 – Saturday 13th March 2010

So I changed my mind and went for comedy. What a mistake, a terrible film, ‘Anger Management’, not a good end to the day.

We set no alarm this morning but we were still up by 8am. We had a number of things to do in town so headed off around 9:30am on our bikes. A really lovely ride, you get to see so much more that is going on. The only downside is the saddle sore backsides, worse when your saddle has no cushioning at all.

The afternoon was a lazy one for me. I did some Swahili and P1000366generally pottered about before my Saturday afternoon world service fix. Armorel on the other hand was very busy. She is speaking at Church tomorrow so was busy getting her talk ready. Not even a power cut stopped her.

The power cut did however stop dinner and so marmite on bread in front of ER was our evening entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment