Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 53 – Sunday 21st March 2010

A wonderful day and a glorious morning bike ride to church.

The congregation was up to about 16 today and all went well. No one walked out, no one booed and no one throw anything at me, which some might call failure but I am going for success.

We are living it up this weekend as we were out for lunch again. Margaret who lives down the road is also going back to the UK on Monday so we headed out for a goodbye lunch. I had some lovely fish and chips.

P1000400The afternoon Armorel spent working while I sneaked off to the bar with a doctor and watched the Manchester United vs Liverpool game. However, I have now spent the last hour helping Armorel with her work to make up for it.

We are in the middle of another huge thunderstorm and are hoping power will remain in time for a Sunday night ER.

For those of you who know me well, Abby has just appeared!

No comments:

Post a Comment