Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 58 – Friday 26th March 2010

It is lovely to wake up 30 minutes later than normal, knowing you are in no rush, BUT it is not so nice knowing you can’t have a shower due to the dodgy electrics.

Armorel headed off to work and I stayed at home and worked away.

It is a bit chilly today.

I headed into town to do some odd jobs and managed the whole trip in just Swahili. I managed to buy what I wanted, no one shouted or threw things at me, and I came home smiling. Progress is being made.

No Friday meeting meant that I could head to Friday football. Or can I? The fundi (repair man) has just arrived. I was just leaving.

He has left and is coming back tomorrow.

A fun game of football with 20 headless chickens running around until the heavens opened. I had a very wet cycle home. Great fun though.

Film night was my choice and so we watched ‘The Manchurian Candidate’, Armorel kept herself from falling asleep with some sewing.

We have a Muslim wedding tomorrow. Very intrigued.

No comments:

Post a Comment