Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 52 – Saturday 20th March 2010

No alarm was set and we had a lie in, well until 8:15am, at least.

Armorel was heading in to work today do to some CPR training with the nurses. So after a morning of reading Armorel headed off about 11.P1000383

I stayed and worked on my talk as I am speaking at church tomorrow. I am feeling good about what I have prepared.

Armorel got home about 3pm and we headed into town to do our jobs. We had a list of 5 things. We did one! Not the most productive so it was home for tea and cake.

Armorel also had the last touches to the curtains to finish off.

We then headed out for dinner with a group of doctors who are leaving on Monday. A nice meal followed by the most bizarre entertainment. A band made up of sullen faced individuals who looked like they wanted to be anywhere but on stage. The music was loud and tuneless and provided us with plenty of giggles. Certainly an experience. P1000394

No comments:

Post a Comment