Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 51 – Friday 19th March 2010

The alarm was not joy to our ears this morning and escaping the hold of the sheets was a problematic event. However, we eventually managed to fight our way out and made our way to work.

A quiet day for us both. I spent several hours in a meeting being conducted in Swahili and then translated to English afterwards. I think I missed most of what was going on, as my version took a fraction of the time to explain.

Armorel was busy putting the final touches to the ward and putting together a emergency response kit, something that may have made the incident of yesterday less frantic.

And now it is movie night, and Armorel’s choice is romance.

To endure this pain we have whipped up some ‘Angel Delight’, thanks to my brother and sister in law. Thank you so much!

A taste of home!

No comments:

Post a Comment