Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 162 – Thursday 8th July 2010

I was not aware of this photo. I happened to fall asleep on the sofa yesterday afternoon and Armorel is making me put it on the blog.P1010082

The field purchase is complete.

The landowners arrived this morning, we decided on prices, wrote contracts and signed over the rights.

I have just bought 8.4 acres of land for £286.

A good deal I think.

The clinic was very busy today and with two doctors down, Armorel was again on call as a doctor. The ward was filling up too, with several patients, some quite sick. I don’t know how she does it all.

There was also an emergency ‘Synod’ today, which is a big meeting for all church leaders within the diocese.

I can’t go into the reasons why at the moment but it is all a bit horrible and we ask for your prayers that all decisions are taken with wisdom and that people love each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment