Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 241 – Saturday 25th September 2010

No alarms!

We decided we would have a leisurely morning with only football at 11am as a definite must do.

It was hot!

We did manage a good game, though player numbers dropped rapidly in the heat. Rumour has it that it finished 6-6 but I think that is generous to my team. I played particularly badly.

Following a quick shower we headed off for a tour of the market and some shopping for some new outfits for Ally and Amy. I am sure they will be revealed soon!DSC_1442

Ally and I then headed off for some lunch with the football on in the background, while the girls chatted, read and sunbathed. Everyone else then had an afternoon nap, while I read the paper and did the crossword. I am such an old man.

An evening trip to the Orion has been had and provided Ally and Amy with great entertainment and laughs. It is now time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment