Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 230 – Tuesday 14th September 2010

Can you believe that this is the last day in September when we don’t have guests staying!

I headed off to the farm early to again try and find these ladies to pay. We arranged to meet at 8am.

Knowing this I arrived at 9am.

They hadn’t arrived. I waited.

I waited some more.

Nothing.

We tried their homes.

Nothing.

I gave up!

Armorel had her cardiac clinic which was busy and might be one of her last. Dr Jim returns next week and will take these clinics back on. I think she is glad because she can now concentrate on sorting and developing the ward before we leave.

This evening we are enjoying a night in. Dinner in front of some more 24 was lovely!

We feel we need to finish the series before returning to ER.

Arms folks arrive tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment