Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 233 – Friday 17th September 2010

Armorel’s last Friday cardiac clinic is today so again I am being the guide. Today we are heading out to Livingstone’s museum. I feel I know this place very well.

We were joined by a number of local children as we looked around and wonderfully I keep finding new things I haven't seen before. Like the article on the bottom of a newspaper cutting titled, “Murder in Jersey City”. It was a very detailed account!

We took a scenic drive home before ending up at the clinic. Armorel was still in her cardiac clinic so we sat and refreshed ourselves with some soda, whilst embarking on a language lesson.

The school was the next stop, and though half term, we could see the classrooms and met a few of the boarders who have stayed at school. I can’t believe that I am back to school next week!

This evening we tasted the joys of the Orion. Luckily the service did not disappoint. We waited 2 hours, not all the food came, the starters came after we had all finished, and I was given someone else’s meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment