Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 218 – Thursday 2nd September 2010

We both slept really well last night and the alarm only just managed to stir us.

Today, at work, Armorel had a falling out with her laptop, which proved to be highly frustrating and ran a training session with the nurses on oxygen and nebs. I presume on how much and how often etc.

My day was long and unexciting. In my lessons I tried to get the classes to design some revision posters but their lack of creative skills and no imagination meant we weren’t very successful. I did however manage to plan half my lessons for next term in the long moments of nothing. I have never been this organised!

This afternoon we played netball and football with the students. We had good fun and are starting to see some improvement, though Armorel finds the constant arguing of the girls’ quite irritating. They really are bad. We had fun in the football when during a game one of the kids came running out from goal screaming, “Snake!”

At once all the boys picked up rocks and went to look. After 5 P1010374minutes of throwing rocks at a tree they finally agreed that it was just a branch and not a snake. The game could now continue.

It was very dusty today.

This evening we have relaxed, had a nice Skype chat to my mum and watched an ER.

Helen and Paul arrive tomorrow!

Very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment