Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 222 – Monday 6th September 2010

A new week begins.

This week is exam week at school before our mid-term break. I arrived to all sorts of fussing and unorganised mess, and had to laugh at it all. I helped to get things sorted and after a change in exam timetable and rearranging the classrooms we could begin.

I then sat waiting for a meeting. At 1:45pm I was told we would meet tomorrow instead.

Don’t worry; I only waited from 9am!

Armorel took Helen and Paul to the clinic and they embarked on the thankless task of tidying one of the main storage containers. They found many fun things, including over 300 nurses uniforms and nearly 500 incontinence pads. All very useful though. It was hot work too, as the container does get rather warm in the mid day sun.

We finished off the day doing bits and pieces and headed home for a cup of tea and some custard creams. I was very happy!

This evening we have started watching 24. A series I have never seen and one to help control our ER urges. I don’t think it will ever replace ER but it will do as a filler.

It is now time to bed, but at 10pm, the temperature stills reads 27! I think it’s going to be a warm night.

No comments:

Post a Comment