Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 84 – Wednesday 21st April 2010

I could not sleep! Armorel was saintly in her patience and managing not to hit me.

I finally drifted off in the early hours, but am feeling the lack of sleep today.

At school I finished off teaching the present continuous tense with the students before my meeting at 10am.

My meeting started at 2:30pm, and subsequently was postponed because the requirements of the meeting hadn’t been done.

At least I had an after school club, no wait I can’t do that either.

Long story, and I am grumpy.

Armorel had another young child arrive, 5 weeks old, who they think probably has a congenital heart defect, and have had to refer to a hospital in another district some 5 hours away. Health care is just not easy. Armorel also arrived home victorious after sorting out a large equipment cupboard which has been the bane of her life for the past week.

Tonight I have sneezed loads and we have tried to be motivated to study some Swahili. The clock seems to be ticking very slowly and I really want to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment