Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 78 – Thursday 15th April 2010

It is a cold morning and I am grateful for the extra warmth and padding that eating 6 cinnamon rolls will give me.

With our jumpers on we headed off to work, and the constant busyness soon warmed us up. The highlight of the day was seeing Peter, a clinic handyman, have a burst of creative energy and do some landscaping of the garden. In our extensive two months of Tanzanian life experience, this is one of the first times I have noted actual individual creativity. The garden now has two unique rock features, and he has plans for more. I am as excited as he is. Photos to follow.

We finished in time to go and pick up our two packages, though sadly it turned out only one was for us! But thank you Helen, ‘Chewits’, ‘Werthers Originals’ and other delights to restore our energy.

So, in the times of quiet out here, I have been doing a lot of pondering and subsequently a lot of writing. Ladies and gentlemen this blog is only the start of my creative juices finding their way to print, and so I welcome you to my latest project. I have written an extensive list of aims for this year.

AIM 1: Get published.

Why? Well why not? It could be fun, and as I have told you all many times ‘Salberg’ is a name that just works!

So any publishers, journalists, or other media types who happen to be reading this (I can dream it is more than the 4 of you) send me an email? And for those four, why not promote your good friend and make his dream come true.

Illusions of grandeur and an episode of ER tonight! I also still want to be a doctor, but that’s number 54 on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment