Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day 67 – Sunday 4th April 2010

“For he has risen, death has been conquered and the curtain torn. Halleluiah”

We headed off for church this morning and found a bit of a crowd, nearly 25 people. The service was good, comical in places, but we are starting to love it more.

We then headed back home to get our things ready for a picnic. I was on making coleslaw.

We are having it in the garden of Jay and Lynn who have a stunning garden and then will head out to the dam for an afternoon stroll. A stunning garden, full of flowers and plants. I am being allowed to steal some for my clinic garden.

So much food!

A lovely mix of salads, meats, bread and other things that you just ate without really knowing what they were.IMG_4085

Struggling to move out of our chairs we headed out to the dam, and Dom and I armed with cameras decided to become professional photographers.

I don’t think it is my calling. It was a lovely walk in glorious sunshine.

Shattered we returned home and flopped for the evening. Armorel wrote in her diary and read, Dom and I played guess the flag and trivial pursuit. The guess the flag game is when Dom showed me a flag, I guessed what country it was.

I felt I did well, especially my knowledge of Caribbean islands.

We then watched a bizarre, and so might say very wrong film, ‘Notes on a scandal’.

Just wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment