Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 304 – Saturday 27th November 2010

It was an early start as Armorel and I headed into town for some early morning shopping. We are buying gifts for everyone and so ended up with 25 kangas for the clinic ladies, 45 buckets for all the clinic staff and 20 football shirts for my football boys.

Armorel was then clinic bound and I was off to football. It was very hot and luckily the boys decided we would play using one goal, which would greatly limit the running distances. I then treated them all to a lift home in the car. I wish I had the camera. 15 boys and 1 white man in a car!

This afternoon I have failed to watch rugby because of power cuts and Armorel has been busy doing countless jobs, which included cleaning all 45 buckets!

She has also done some great organising. Look at her with her proud bags!P1010652

No comments:

Post a Comment