Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 281 – Thursday 4th November 2010

Neither of us slept well in this humid heat so woke tried, and I was certainly grumpy.

I spent the morning with my tracking spreadsheets at school, and then continued my learning journey with prefixes and suffixes. The good thing about teaching English is that I am learning new things every day!

Armorel had a typically busy day. The highlight was meeting with an American lady who works in nutrition and health in Dar es Salaam. This could be a very promising contact, as you can’t buy any nutritional products in Tabora at all.

Sport was very hot today. Armorel unfortunately spent a large part of the time with one sick girl who wasn’t responding well to her malaria medication. Though when she did get to the netball court she seemed to have a good run around.

I managed to score 5, hit the woodwork twice and miss an absolute sitter today, so was hot but very pleased. We won’t mention half of them were against a 4ft twelve year old.

We spent the evening doing a bit of job hunting with limited success, before an ER and bed.

It is still 32 degrees!

No comments:

Post a Comment