Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 286 – Tuesday 9th November 2010

It is raining!

It started about 9pm last night and was pretty steady. We even were woken by a sudden downpour this morning, though by the time we left for work it had stopped.

It was a cold, dark morning, which wasn’t helped by a lack of power. I taught my single Tuesday lesson, finished writing my end of term exam and popped over to the clinic.

No power there either so I wasn’t much use.

Armorel had one of those days where you never manage to get anything done because of various interruptions. She got so fed up that we escaped a little early and managed to get some bits done at home.

This evening we had dinner at Ruth’s with various others. The food was excellent as usual, and not huge amounts of medical talk which was nice.

I think it might rain again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment