Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day 300 – Tuesday 23rd November 2010

Armorel started the day with her next nurses training session. Today they started the Respiratory System. Funnily, the nurses asked her if they were going to get a graduation for attending these lessons.

Hilarious!

I have completed marking the English exams, and luckily a couple of students have done very well and impressed me greatly. However, the overall performance is a little below par. A view also held by the headmaster it would appear. He was less than happy that as the ‘expert’ English teacher that I hadn’t taught all the students well enough to get them all 110%.

I smiled politely.

After work Armorel visited Noelina to help her with some translation. We are writing cards to everyone we work with, and though we have written them in English we want to translate them all. Mainly because most of them wouldn’t have a clue what we were saying!

We had rice and beans for dinner tonight, but I struggled. I really have had enough of this meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment