Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 299 – Monday 22nd November 2010

We leave 2 weeks today. Now that is scary!

This morning started with the students’ end of term English exam. One and a half hours to show me all that they have studied for and learnt.

I have marked half. They aren’t very good.

Am I a very bad teacher or are they just lazy and not very good? The jury is out.

Armorel worked from home this morning, planning her next teaching session on the respiratory system and catching up on paperwork. She arrived at the clinic at lunchtime. Sadly one of the patients, who was on the mend and about to be discharged suddenly died this morning. I think it was quite tough on everyone.

We were soon off again to say goodbye to Philip and Elaine at the airport. I then left the workers and popped into town for a haircut. I knew it was risky to try a third African haircut, especially as the first two had been successful. I am not too impressed.

This evening the time has come.

We settled down for the last episode of ER.

I still want to be a doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment