Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 285 – Monday 8th November 2010

We are both a little tired this morning!

I had another frustrating day at school.

Halfway through my second lesson of the day I was told I had to stop because we had an important guest arriving. My attempts to explain that the students education was more important fell on deaf ears.

1 hour and 30 minutes later the guest arrived. Do you think I might of had time to finish my lesson?

Our guest arrived, gave a quick speech and left 10 minutes later.

“This is ridiculous.”

Was met again by deaf ears.

I arrived at the clinic to find a crazy scene. Armorel was having to admit 4 patients all at once and her stroke man was fading fast.

I hid in the office and did some paperwork before Armorel re-appeared at about 3:30pm. She had been busy!

This afternoon we planned another of her teaching sessions on the cardiovascular system and enjoyed a game of bananas. We have just heard that her stroke patient has died.

It brings it home to you, when you know that if he was in the UK he simply wouldn’t have died.

But what can you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment