Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 272 – Tuesday 26th October 2010

There is not much room in a bed with a patient and their bandaged foot.

I did not sleep well, but amazingly Armorel is feeling not too bad. The leg cramps, and shooting pain started to ease at about 4am.

We hobble of to work.

We have been here 10 months but I still don’t get this place, and I feel so totally lost in some school policies and goings on.

Kids got caned today for ‘love relationships’. I thought they meant having sex, they meant holding hands! The staff didn’t agree with my views on this, and were quiet shocked I was so lenient.

The day got worse, and I don’t want to write my current thoughts and feelings. I need to process first!

Armorel had a good day and launched her new initiative, ‘Nurse of the Month’, in the hope to inspire and motivate the nurses to do their jobs. Let’s hope this helps encourage them to take vital signs and give the odd drug.

The rain was merely a preview. It’s getting even hotter and now its humid too!

No comments:

Post a Comment