Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 269 – Saturday 23rd October 2010

I am having a day off!

Armorel is not!

She heads off after a lazy breakfast, and has a tough day. The patients on the ward are very sick, and she saw a large number of patients. Her day finished with a long meeting which had its mix of highs and frustrations.

I headed off to football, and I think I might get wet.

I didn’t, but had great fun. I seemed to have loads of energy and ran round like a headless chicken. Which is how I play all sports I agree. I scored a wonderful hat-trick, including a chest and volley from 25 yards.

Then at 1:47pm after a dozen rumbles of thunder, the heavens opened, and the rain began.

A 45 minute deluge. Have the rains began?

Tonight we headed out to say goodbye to another UK doctor, Sasha. It was a lovely evening, though my football watching was interrupted by a political broadcast. Just over a week until the elections.

No comments:

Post a Comment