Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 266 – Wednesday 20th October 2010

It’s another cloudy day, but no sign of rain yet. Jim had convinced me yesterday that today was the day.

He is wrong.

I continue to try and get the students to ‘analyse media’, which makes me laugh when half can’t even read the word media, let alone tell me what something means. However, they always have a couple of gems. When answering the question, “What opened in 2004?” from an article about a university opening in 2004, I got the answer the story!

Armorel had a day of organising and planning. She has now created a wonderful timetable of jobs and tasks, so that she manages to finish everything before we go. It is impressive.

Don’t tell her that I said this, but she’s already falling behind!

This evening we headed out to Lucas and Noelina’s for dinner. Have we told you that she is pregnant? It is so exciting, though we are so annoyed we miss the birth by two months. We had an evening filled with laughter and talk about chickens. Next weekend Lucas and I are building him a chicken shed!

No comments:

Post a Comment