Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 256 – Sunday 10th October 2010

We both managed to sleep really well and Armorel is feeling a lot better, though has no energy, so I headed off to church by myself.

The congregation were amazed that I had managed to bring tea and cake by myself.

What a modern man I am.

Armorel managed to get up, and in her lovely special way decided to do the washing up. She isn’t quite normal is she, but it has finished her off and she is now back in bed.

I escaped out as I managed to get myself invited for lunch, and enjoyed a veritable feast, followed by ice cream and some rice krispy cakes. I was not expecting that!

This afternoon we have sat and read, and Armorel has slept some more. It is now time for our nature night and then early to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment