Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 30 – Friday 26th February 2010

The question I asked as we headed off to work this morning, was would I actually have a half day at school today or not. Armorel wasn’t too bothered about it, and was more focused on her next round of training on patient hygiene, including mouth care.P1000313

As you can see, fun and games for the nurses.

I had completed the Bishop’s presentation and all I had to do was transfer it onto a disk. I started this process at 9:45am.

I finished at 3:20pm. I love IT!

So although I had come home at 1pm it didn’t feel much like a half day at all. I finally headed over to hand the Bishop his completed presentation to find he was now out, so instead passed the next hour with the diocese general secretary and another vicar talking about everything and anything. They were fascinated that we didn’t have any children.

Armorel’s training seemed to go well and she arrived home not long after me, but she still doesn’t believe me that my day was busy.

As Friday evening is movie night we settled down to our film, ‘Frost/Nixon’ with off all things a fresh pineapple. I think that was a first.

No comments:

Post a Comment