Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 154 – Wednesday 30th June 2010

Happy birthday little sister! Hope you have a great day!

I can not believe it is the end of June already.

Armorel was heading out to one of the villages for a mobile clinic, so was out early. They had a good time, though it was quieter than usual. It is harvest time at the moment, so crops come before personal health care.IMG_3511

She also started doing some teaching on safe and clean drinking water, as a number of children were very sick because of untreated water. I think she is going to run some workshops for the parents, which is really exciting.

My day was meant to be a quiet one but I ended up getting home later than Armorel. I spent all day doing the health insurance claim forms for the month.

My head hurts. It was not much fun!

I had a long sofa nap after work, so am not too tired, but should really try and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment