Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 153 – Tuesday 29th June 2010

Armorel headed into work this morning alone as I had to visit immigration. No one had told us but we needed to register with the local office and tell them we are in Tabora. I hope they don’t mind that we are 6 months late.

It only took an hour and 15 minutes to get the stamps in our passports. I am not really sure what they did, but they talked none stop to me. I think I made some new friends.

It was dicey at one moment when they didn’t believe Armorel was who she said she was.

Why?

Her passport doesn’t have all her middle names listed but her VISA does. They felt therefore they couldn’t be for the same person.

Back at the clinic all was busy.

Armorel is trying to control a very high blood pressure of a recent stroke victim and I am busy doing bits and pieces. I feel like an admin assistant. This is not a new job path.

We were out for dinner tonight as a goodbye to Jim and Margaret who are heading back to the UK after their four weeks. It was a lovely evening but I was too tired to really get into the swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment