Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 306 – Monday 29th November 2010

Our final week of work begins.

School continues to amuse me. Today the staff are having to write out class reports for all students in duplicate. I asked why they weren’t using a photocopy for the duplicates.

“We didn’t think of that!”

I then spent the rest of my school day waiting for them to finish so that I could add my comments. I shouldn’t have waited. I will try again tomorrow.

Armorel continued to hand over her work and preparing her new policy / guidelines folder. It is very impressive; we just hope it gets used.

Armorel then headed into town with Mama Ndugu to the internet cafe to help her on her course, and I went back to school to referee the final football game of our tournament. It was a hot and long game, needing extra time and penalties, which were won 1-0.P1010665

We have returned home to no power and no water. I really need a shower!

We have tried to pack in the dark and have given up with dinner. Who knows when power will return!

1 comment:

  1. Your school never ceases to amuse me! They blessed the photocopier - so use it!! ;)

    ReplyDelete